Saturday, January 24, 2009

Friday Flash 55-1 day (3 weeks and 8 months) late!

Life gets in the way, sometimes.
Old friends get neglected.
Old haunts are left abandoned.
Old joys are left unexperienced.
New thoughts left unrecorded.

Problems and concerns, relations foundering, profession iffy.
Changes in place and circumstance boggle the minds ability to think.
Time to slow it down some.

Yes, sometimes life gets in the way.....


Hey guys, its been a rough year! Sorry to be away so long-I just saw all the posts from my long ago last 55-thanks to all for the great comments! For those who asked-my grandson was born on June 11, 2008 healthy, happy and cute as hell!

10 comments:

G-Man said...

Mike...
I should have sent you a calender for Christmas!
Next week lets try to do this on Friday OK?
Anyway, Excellent 55!!
Thanks for visiting, thanks for contributing, and have a Great Sunday...G

Akelamalu said...

Aint that the truth! I haven't been here before, just popped over from G-man's to read your 55, I played too.

Congratulations on becoming a grandfather - aren't grandchildren just the best? :)

lime said...

gotta do what ya gotta do. congrats on the grandson and welcome back.

Reverend Michael Kilgore said...

Thanks Gman and Lime-I really missed you guys! Akelamalu-nice to meet you!

Mona said...

Hey Mike! Missed you!

Yea life gets in the way, but you can always return back to some places when you find time! :)

Donnetta said...

Hi, Mike: Lucky you to get a grandbaby. I'm still waiting. Yes, "Life gets in the way." My year this year was better than the one before. Hoping 2009 will be even better. And for you as well! D

Reverend Michael Kilgore said...

Hi Mona-I've missed you too!
Welcome Donetta and thanks for the comment.

Mona said...

Your grandson gotto be cute, because you are...!!

I guess he must be as proud of his cute granddad as you are of him :)

Reverend Michael Kilgore said...

Mona,you're going to make me blush! He and I DO share the same hairdo.....

Head Cookie said...

Congrats to you and to your family so glad to hear you have a healthy beautiful grandson and good to see you back blogging.