Saturday, August 11, 2007

Once more for Jadey

Jadey strikes yet again...

1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Bear in mind that we are a dichotomous species, so all of these are true.....sometimes!

H-honest, honorable
O-onerous,ornery
W-wise, wistful
A-aiding, a**hole
R-remarkable, redundant
D-devoted, defensive

Take it for whats its worth!

7 comments:

Head Cookie said...

OH Mike, Once again a nice job. However I have to disagree I do not find that you are an a**hole.

Unknown said...

Hello Mike! In between being an honest ornery wise a**hole, would you please visit my new photo gallery that I just go up and running..?

You are my remarkable devoted stalker after all!

Yours Truly,

~Defensive~

ambresgallery.blogspot.com

Head Cookie said...

hey there you gorgeous stud. I just wanted to say I miss you and please go to my blog my mute monday is up

Head Cookie said...

Hey there Mike can we expect an update soon sir?

Reverend Michael Kilgore said...

Well.....maybe!

Head Cookie said...

My flash friday 55 is up please check it out

Unknown said...

knock! knock! knock!