Well, I foolishly consented to this interview and being a man of my word, here goes...
Here are you interview questions.
1. What is one thing that you have NOT accomplished but, that is a must for you and why?
A-This is a question that has changable answers depending on exactly where you are in life. For today, I'd have to say to write something worth publishing and see it published somewhere because I feel the need to be creative and have that creativity recognized by someone other than my Mom!
2. If you could be anyone or anything who or what would you be?
A-I would probably be Mike Kilgore, but a better husband, father and provider. With a full head of hair! (Helium Cafe joke!)
3. Even if you don't believe in the afterlife, for this question pretend you do. Who would you have been? Doesn't have to be someone famous. Why?
A-Ernest Hemmingway-he was a great writer and lived a life of adventure.
4. Most embarassing moment at work details please?
A-While working the night shift, I was awakened by a corporate VP and 3 other execs returning from a conference.
5. Person you want to meet and why? How would you spend the day with this person?
A-Friends from Helium so we could spend the day talking about writing.....and stuff!
Interview rules: Leave me a comment saying “Interview me next" or "Hit me with your best shot" or something along those lines letting me know you're down to be questioned. I’ll respond by commenting back on your blog with your five questions. I get to pick the questions.You will then update your blog with a post containing your the answers to the questions.You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.So, who wants to give it a go? Leave a comment and let me know if you're down to let me do you next. At least one of you has to let me do an interview with ya. It'll be easy, fun, virtually painless and you'll enjoy it. Anyone else up for an interview? See my blog and leave a comment!